21 March 2007
- Man the Chicken Wings don't look like a very good team, at least not last night. Calgary looked more talented, more disciplined and like they had better goaltending. Of course Calgary was at home.
- Pavel Datsyuk is a great skater, and I was wrong to say he was a diver on Abel to Yzerman the other day. If the Chicken Wings are dumb enough to let him go this summer I wouldn't mind seeing the Avs make a serious run at him.
- Dominik Hasek, on the other hand IS a diver.
- Highlight of the night: The Floppinator's dive would make Christiano Rinaldo blush. (Christiano Rinaldo is a Portugese soccer player who was the worst diver at the World Cup last summer. He is notorious for diving).
- Of course while the Floppinator was falling on back acting like he'd been shot Huseilius scored an easy, GAME WINNING, goal.
- Avs need to win tonight, luckily their playing Edmonton.
- The world can go back to normal. Hell's temperature can go back up. Cats can stop chasing dogs, and pigs can be grounded... And more importantly I can cheer against the Chicken Wings.
|< Prev||Next >|