27 November 2008
- This clip:
- NHL CenterIce, without which I would be a lost soul
- the Hockey blogosphere, which entertains, enlightens, and enthuses me.
- the quality and quantity of Avs bloggers, and the commenters in those blogs which have allowed me to discuss the Avs while living in San Jose.
- Adrian Dater's temper
- ESPN doesn't broadcast Hockey
- The Avs have been so good for so long that one down season evokes despair, instead of complacency
- Peter Budaj has played well, thereby saving my credibility, oh and keeping the Avs from really sucking balls.
- Two Stanley Cups
- Ugly Hockey Sweaters, which let me know that the Avs Unipron could have been much much worse.
- Paul Stastny and Adam Foote picked Hockey and not acting
- I'm thankful that I started my own Avs blog, which has been, and continues to be rewarding
- Ian Laperriere's banana nose
- Milan Hejduk's consistent professionalism
- Paul Stastny's potential
- Adam Foote's mean streak
- Wojtek Wolski's future
- JM-Liles development
- Budaj's mask's
- Eric Lindross's refusal to go to Quebec City
- Forsberg's career
- Mario Trembley's incompetance
- "No more Rats" , "I couldn't hear him because I had 2 Stanley Cup rings in my ear"
- "Forget the Rats, throw the Hats":
- And of course, Joe Sakic
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (even Red Wings fans)