26 May 2009
Mr. Roy, how long are you going to sit there and pretend that you haven't decided you are going to take this job
I think everyone knows Roy is taking these jobs (GM and coach), so all that's left to be negotiated is a title. Here's a couple suggestions:
• Managing General of Colorado Avalanche Hockey operations
• Director of Hockey Managing and coaching operations and Master of the Crease, St. Patrick.
• Exalted Lord of Colorado Avalanche Ice Hockey Operations and Grand Tactician of the Rocky Mountains
• Marquis of Management and Grand Viceroy of Strategy, the Glorious Grand Poobah of Puck Excellence
• The Glorious Administrator of Hockey Operational Activities, Revered Architect of Applied Strategy and Tactics, The Illustrious Grandmaster of the Crease; St. Patrick Roy the Magnificent
And my personal favorite, based partially on an actual title(#2) of a leader in Zaire:
General Manager, Coach, and Mobutu Sese Seko Nkuku Ngbendu wa Za Banga, Patrick Roy. Roughly translated as:
General Manager, Coach and the all-powerful warrior who, because of his endurance and inflexible will to win, will go from conquest to conquest leaving fire in his wake Patrick Roy.
|< Prev||Next >|